Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator Application

xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

Administrator Application Empty Administrator Application

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 am

I would like this to be professional. A few days ago, I had a chance to be able to help people and build things on a larger scale. I was given access to administrative tools like world edit and creative from being opped. I felt like it would be great to always have these wonderful tools to help people with. My friend will be buying Minecraft, and I think I will too. (I have been trying it out on my friend's account up until this point) I will bring him to this server because he's my friend. I feel that he may be a bit mischievous if he finds out about greifing and that stuff, but I know he would only play around with MY things as a joke. If I had administrative status, I could for sure keep him out of trouble. If I buy it, my in-game name will actually become xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx. Enough chatter, on with the formal application.

Exact In-game name: Whitemambaa (possibly xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx soon)

E-mail: krakow10@live.ca

Do You Have A Mic?

Yes, but I have often mentioned that my family will frown upon talking to people I have never met in person.

How often are you online?

Some days up to 5 hours; usually as much as possible, with my new computer and such Smile

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?

I have been on this server for more than 1 month.

Why do you want to apply for this position?

I would like to apply for this position to be able to help help people, help people, and play with my friend where I can fix any problems we have.
    "Help help": I heard hosler complaining about having to help people every 30 seconds, I think I would enjoy helping people, and it would lighten the load for the long-time admins.
    "Help people": I have always loved to help people. When I was little, I was so interested in helping that I would forcedly help, and then they wouldn't ask for help from me anymore. My willingness to help has become less, but it started out too much and now I don't and won't "help" by force.
    "Fix any problems": Just yesterday I had trouble joining the pvp world, the game kept telling me "You dont have access here...". An admin helped solve this problem by giving me operator, which worked great. I was surprised that they did not rush to de-op me, and I felt glad that I was finally trusted as I feel the need to be.

[ACTUAL CHAT from what I remember]

Monkey [Builder+]: YAY! I can be a mini-admin! Very Happy
    Rimato [Admin]: You should apply

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?

I feel that I deserve this rank because I am willing to help people to lighten the load on other admins,
    I know I can be trusted with this usefull position which gives me the opportunity to use my new powerful computer for justice and helping around the server.

How well do you know other players/the community?

I know everybody with a rank above [Builder], and some builders quite well. Basically all the active people.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:

Some people who I think would vouch for me are Rimato, Mav_99, Code, and mcg.

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?

Never have, never will. I'm against the whole concept, I don't think it's fun, I DON'T greif my OWN stuff for fun like some people I've seen...

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?

Yes, on Soso's server.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?

Some interesting things I have built in Minecraft include...
    Adding calculator,
    Music Machine,
    Flip Flop (the output is kinda unimpressive for what you see)

IRL:
    I have been on a year's trip around Europe the past year.

Have you read the rules?

I have read the rules, and understand that, should I not abide by these rules, I am subject to temporary or permanent removal from the server, de-ranking, and/or other penalties.

Thank you for considering my application. (Total write time: More than an hour)

Last edited by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Multiple spelling & grammatical errors, completing incomplete thoughts and ideas.)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm