Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mav_99's Moderator+ application

Mav_99

Mav_99's Moderator+ application Empty Mav_99's Moderator+ application

Post by Mav_99 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)
    Mav_99 (nickname: Mav)

E-mail:maverick.hayes@live.com

Do You Have A Mic?no sorry not yet, but I might get one.

How often are you online?Between 2-7 hours a day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server:almost 4 months now. Smile

Why do you want to apply for this position?I know this is very sudden considering i just became a moderator. But now that minecraft 1.0.0 came out the server restarted and we are getting a new map, so I would like to be moderator+ to help rebuild the server again example: spawn . But as moderator I do not have the tools to do that, but as mod+ I can get materials needed to build by either creative or spawning them in.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?
    Because I am trustworthy and you already know that because I was promoted to mod and i will do the same things that I said i would in my mod application, but i would also like to help rebuild everything.

How well do you know other players/the community?
    I know everyone very well and I get to know all the new people who join. Smile
    Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Whitemambaa,24shadows,minecraftguy65

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? Nope and I never will

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?Yes I am Moderator now on this server.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?I have built a purple slime house, I have 3 houses on the server and I built a zoo.

Have you read the rules?Yes and I can help enforce them.

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know."

Thanks for reading and please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks. Smile
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

Mav_99's Moderator+ application Empty Re: Mav_99's Moderator+ application

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 pm

This app doesn't sound fantastic, but I'm for it because I know you deserve it Smile +1

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am