Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Little Announcement

celtic_frost

A Little Announcement Empty A Little Announcement

Post by celtic_frost Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 am

To all of the players of Odium's Minecraft, I was recently informed by a very trusted friend (he will be kept anonymous, as he has asked) that buccaneerschamp returned to the server on 11/21/11. From 9 screenshots, I saw that he described me as a "dictator" and a "power abuser" and that I would "frame him" for something in order to get him banned. He also described me as "Odium's bitch" and that I would get Odium to get you banned at will. I would like to inform all of you that:

No.

I will NOT, at any point, abuse my power at ANY given time on this server. I will NOT act as a superior to any of you. I have NO intentions of framing buccaneerschamp, or anybody else on this server in order to get them banned. I have NO intentions of "bitching" at Odium to get you banned. Also, I have NEVER done any of these things, nor do I intend to.

Buccaneerschamp is a liar, and none of you should listen to the things he tells you about me. He is the one who abused his power as a Moderator, and this should be enough for you to know that he shouldn't be trusted. This is his attempt to get me removed as a Moderator+.

NOTE TO ADMINS: IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE SCREENSHOTS, I WILL POST THEM AT YOUR REQUEST.

On the screenshots, should they be posted, this list provides the players who were witnesses of buccaneerschamp's postings:

Minecraftguy65, Mav99, pancake_soup, petchkin2000
    Odium
    Odium
    Staff

A Little Announcement Empty Re: A Little Announcement

Post by Odium Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Id like to see them.
    celtic_frost

A Little Announcement Empty Re: A Little Announcement

Post by celtic_frost Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm

pancake_soup
    pancake_soup