Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian)

Triceratopian

I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian) Empty I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian)

Post by Triceratopian Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 pm

I was logging in like any regular day, and it says I was not allowed in because the "(Extremely Stupidity) Hammer had spoken". I would like to know why this has happened. Thanks,

Triceratopian
    minecraft65
    minecraft65

I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian) Empty Re: I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian)

Post by minecraft65 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:02 pm

You took kells diaomnd blocks from his shop bb stick says so!
    Triceratopian

I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian) Empty Sorry.

Post by Triceratopian Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm

I can give them back, if he wants them. Whatever it takes to let me back into the server. Thank you for replying.
    Triceratopian
    minecraft65
    minecraft65

I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian) Empty Re: I would like a solid explanation for why I was banned. (Triceratopian)

Post by minecraft65 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 am

Here is the link for the pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/72973529@N02/6585644601/in/photostream is this good? or what
    kells117
    kells117

Post by kells117 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

lol cant deny that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am