Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oblivion2u's Moderator Application

oblivion2u
    oblivion2u

oblivion2u's Moderator Application Empty oblivion2u's Moderator Application

Post by oblivion2u Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with) oblivion2u

E-mail: zacharyhansen52@hotmail.com

Do You Have A Mic? No

How often are you online? Atleast6 hours per day on weekends and 3-4 on week days

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? Since June/July 2011

Why do you want to apply for this position? I want to apply for this position so that I can help people if someone griefs them or if they need help with anything else.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? Well Ive been on this server since June/July 2011 and I know a lot of players. I am a mod on other servers and im always looking to help people.

How well do you know other players/the community? Extremely well. Ive been on this server since June/July 2011. I know all kinds of players.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Admin pancakesoup and maybe Zman

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? No

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Yes Moderator

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? In Minecraft Ive built amazing structures which have gotten me builder ranks before. In reality ive done a lot of stuff, but im not sure what you mean

Have you read the rules? Yes ive read them a multitude of times (July/June 2011)

Thankyou~oblivion2u

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am