Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Bad News...

pancake_soup
    pancake_soup

Some Bad News... Empty Some Bad News...

Post by pancake_soup

Ok guys, pancake here, with some bad news... The server world will most likley be regen'd and this is because for one the server is way out of order and needs too get in line, and two because there is a corrupted area and when somone goes into it it crashes the server and when they try to go back on, it agian crashes the server, so we have to do some more work and its just a pain.

One thing Im just going too say now is that the server has a real problem, there seems too be less and less people playing on it, the spawn is clutted with things that shouldnt be there, and there is a lack of commnication with admins and mods alike, so expect change, becuase this is what I think is what should be done. and try too get it more like the world back in 1.7.3 wich in my opinion was when the server was at its peak.

-pancake.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm by Destroyer354

Hey Destroyer354 here so pancake when u say all this i also say that the server whould be like when it was in 1.7.3 but i have 1 question... When will the server be up again?
    pancake_soup

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 pm by pancake_soup

I don't know, I havn't been playing minecraft for a while.
    Bobthedemon

Post Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm by Bobthedemon

Wait, but it took me so long to build Demonville, I think mabye, this is just an idea, we can make Demonville the spawn. There's alot of stuff and colorful sheep there and from there we can expand in and around the village...

If not at least let me know if there's any way to keep demonville through the map change.
    iloveboots

Post Fri May 04, 2012 10:18 pm by iloveboots

I Wish It Was Back Up. ._.
    I Was Hoping To Play Again On There.

Last edited by iloveboots on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zman1995

Post Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm by Zman1995

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I miss u do u have an xbox?
    iloveboots

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 pm by iloveboots

I'm Late .___.
    I Miss You Too Z ;(
    Nope I Don't..

Post  by Sponsored content