Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal for the mod rank

robert.haraldsen

Appeal for the mod rank  Empty Appeal for the mod rank

Post by robert.haraldsen Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 pm

i wanna appeal to the mod rank to get more staff from europe since there almost aint any staffs online whil im online in the normal day at norway ,
    i am online ALL the time im awake and if im not im playing somethink other but evertime easy to contact, i've ben loyal to the server and you know 0diium trusts me by giving me architect rank wich was taken from me. im a m+ now and been playing here for almost 6 months now , i know what fair and not , i know much of the commands but will learn asap if i get mod Smile sincerly: nicomyklee cheers
    robert.haraldsen

Appeal for the mod rank  Empty Re: Appeal for the mod rank

Post by robert.haraldsen Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:14 pm

robert.haraldsen wrote:i wanna appeal to the mod rank to get more staff from europe since there almost aint any staffs online whil im online in the normal day at norway ,
    i am online ALL the time im awake and if im not im playing somethink other but evertime easy to contact, i've ben loyal to the server and you know 0diium trusts me by giving me architect rank wich was taken from me. im a m+ now and been playing here for almost 6 months now , i know what fair and not , i know much of the commands but will learn asap if i get mod Smile sincerly: nicomyklee cheers

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with) Nicomyklee

E-mail:robert-haraldsen@hotmail.com

Do You Have A Mic? Yes i have a mic

How often are you online? i am online all the time im awake in case im on playing any other games but easy to get contact with me

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?6 months now i believe

Why do you want to apply for this position? i apply for mod because i really think there should be some staff from other places too so , everytime im online there is no staff online and cant really stop griefers, (norway daytime)

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? i deserve this tank because i'm loyal to the server , u can see my stuff etc im not new to minecraft etc and can mutch about running a server.

How well do you know other players/the community? i know it pretty well i goes well with ALMOST every1 and i really like the server / the community

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: xXsniperwolfXx, Destroyer354

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? i was banned the first day on 0diium's for killing a sheep to keep me alive but otherwise no.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? yeah much have been 1 co-owner and 2 headstaffs 3 admins.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? i dont know what you mean :S

Have you read the rules?YES!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am