Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
destroer413
Zman1995
Halkins88
Rimato
8 posters

Post All "Builder" Applications Here

Rimato
    Rimato
    Staff

Post All "Builder" Applications Here Empty Post All "Builder" Applications Here

Post by Rimato Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:18 pm

All Builder Applications Must Be Posted Here Using The Following Format:

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)

E-mail:

Do You Have A Mic?

How often are you online?

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?

Why do you want to apply for this position?

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?

How well do you know other players/the community?

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?

Have you read the rules?

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")
    Halkins88
    Halkins88

Post All "Builder" Applications Here Empty Re: Post All "Builder" Applications Here

Post by Halkins88 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with):Halkins88

E-mail:hal@mtooley.co.uk

Do You Have A Mic?Yes.

How often are you online?2-3 hours

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?ages, but now its been restarted i have to apply again.

Why do you want to apply for this position? because I want to be a builder, and I was a builder but it restarted.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?yes.

How well do you know other players/the community?quite well.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:samwetraine shadow.

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?no.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?:no, but i'm applying for builder...

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? been nice.

Have you read the rules?yes.
    Zman1995
    Zman1995

Post All "Builder" Applications Here Empty Good

Post by Zman1995 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Accepted! cheers ~zman has approved this geek
    destroer413

Post All "Builder" Applications Here Empty Re: Post All "Builder" Applications Here

Post by destroer413 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:29 am

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)destroer413

E-mail:staarrrburst@yahoo.com

Do You Have A Mic? yes, but it dosent work

How often are you online? varies, maybe 1 hour maybe 5

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? i was a builder but it was taken off so now i am applying again

Why do you want to apply for this position? i had it before

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? i had it before

How well do you know other players/the community? pretty well

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: i dont remember many but i think sam would

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? NO

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? no

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? im nice to friends and hate griefers

Have you read the rules? yes

joyjay150

Post by joyjay150 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)joyjay150

E-mail:j.o.y.j.a.y.1.5.0.@.y.a.h.o.o.com[ignore dots except the last one for the adderess

Do You Have A Mic?on xbox,not skype

How often are you online?at least 5 days a week

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?scince 1.7.3

Why do you want to apply for this position?i want to play on a server with a good community

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?well, im not that speacial to be a op

How well do you know other players/the community?very well

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:i just got on the server so idk any admins or moderators

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?been banned no times

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?no, but i wish

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?have taken the SAT collage test

Have you read the rules?yes
    phatjohnny12

Post by phatjohnny12 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)phatjohnny

E-mail:Patriots442hotmail.com

Do You Have A Mic? no

How often are you online? 2-3 hours a day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? long time but it restarted

Why do you want to apply for this position? because this looks like a good server and i like to build

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? because i am respectful and kind

How well do you know other players/the community? not well but i would like to know them better

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: no but they would if they knew me

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? never

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? admin on torscraft

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? i build xp farms. play highschool football.

Have you read the rules? yes

Last edited by phatjohnny12 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot question)
    Dewran

Post by Dewran Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:29 am

Exact in-game name: (the name you log in with)Dewran

E-mail:dewar.joseph@googlemail.com

Do you have a mic? No

How often are you online? 2 or 3 hours a day and three to 4 days a week

How long have you been on 0dium's minecraft server? I've been on this server since about 3 big updates ago

Why do you want to apply for this position? Because I really want to get the full quality of the server

Why do you deserve the rank you are applying for? Because I would be very grateful if I received this rank up and I always obey the rules on any server I go on

How well do you know other players/the community? I know quite a few of them such as:pancake,bobthedemon,
    0dium

Name two current admins or moderators that would vouch for you: I can only think of bobthedemon but I can get to know them a bit more

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? Once,but I was being framed-I was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other server? Yes:I was an admin on a server before it was shut down

What are some special things you have done in the world of minecraft?in reality? Minecraft:I am a good architect and can easily find ores. In reality: I achieved a level 6 in Math and English when I was only 11

Have you read the rules? Yes

gusgus1313

Post All "Builder" Applications Here Empty Application

Post by gusgus1313 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 am

All Builder Applications Must Be Posted Here Using The Following Format:

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with). gusgus1313

E-mail:gusgus97 @insightbb.com

Do You Have A Mic? No

How often are you online? Every day or every other day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? A couple weeks

Why do you want to apply for this position? I am a great builder and I'm good with redstone

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I have been a builder on other servers and by giving be this rank I can build cool things to enhance people's visits on the server

How well do you know other players/the community? I know many people and some of them are working with me on a mining operation

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: I don't remember any names of them

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? No

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Does builder count?

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? Made many many many redstone things.
    in reality? Play high school lacrosse. Very smart

Have you read the rules? Yes

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")[list][*]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 am