Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Moderartor App

WiShuGoOdNigHt

My Moderartor App Empty My Moderartor App

Post by WiShuGoOdNigHt Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Exact In-Game name: WiShuGoOdNigHt

Do You Have A Mic?: No sorry, not at the moment.

How often are you on?: I'm on for about 2-10 Hours every week

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?: I've been on this server for sbout 4 months now and i plan to stay on it for even longer

Why do you want to apply for this position?: I want to apply for this position because i help players of the community already but, i would be even of more a help if i was a moderator to help them with questions they might have. I also want to apply because I want to be on when griefs do appear to be able to fix them right away and to (Extremely Stupidity) players who do grief if needed.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?: i think I deserve moderator because I want to help players in the community, Ive been on the server for awhile now, and my goal has been to help others on the server to make it a better server in anyway i can.

How well do you know other players/the community?: I know the community pretty well because im always on and meet everyone that comes on.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Two players i believe would vouch for me are Minecraftguy65 and Zman1995

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?: No i haven't, and I never will.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?: No because this is the only server i have ever been on because it is awesome Smile

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?: I Have built a Roller Coater on this Server legit.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have and I will not break them.

( This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned, You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

Thank you for reading my Moderator App and i hope you agree with me becoming mod. Thanks again. Please tell me soon. Thanks. -WiShuGoOdNigHt

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am