Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?

robert.haraldsen

what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?  Empty what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?

Post by robert.haraldsen Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

hello can somone explain to me what griefing is i was told i was banned from the server because of griefing im new to minecraft etc. and when i came home from weekation it told me i was banned for griefing and plz i havent done anything and want a unban this was my favorite server so far :S Sad
    WSL
    WSL

what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?  Empty Re: what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?

Post by WSL Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Griefing is destroying a user-made structure. It's against the rules. To prevent being banned by this, don't destroy or build on what isn't yours.
    robert.haraldsen

what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?  Empty Re: what is griefing and why am i banned from the server?

Post by robert.haraldsen Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 am

okay but i havent done anything i havent even ben onlinge for 4 days or something so when i logged on yesyerday/in the night i was banned and i dont knwo ehat to do :S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am