Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring it back!!!

WiShuGoOdNigHt

Bring it back!!! Empty Bring it back!!!

Post by WiShuGoOdNigHt

Hey Guys remember me? Does anyone still check this website/forum? We need to bring the server back! I really do miss all the players that I have played with and the server in general Crying or Very sad This server was my first server I had ever been on when I started playing Minecraft. I joined sometime in June 2011. It was very fun at first and my learning center of Minecraft. I met a lot of good friends here, and then lost a lot too...

I was a member + at a few times after winning the contests... And that was fun. The whole server was fun.

I remember meeting Dungeon101 and Aberzombie (remember them?) and they started me off on the server. The eventually did stop playing though... I also remember the day I was with them and We had a fight with the two boats. I'm not sure who had played before it shut down, and I'm also not sure if anyone is stilld edicated and still remembers this server.

Bring it back...

-WiShuGoOdNiGht
    Share this post on: reddit

DraydenG

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:37 pm by DraydenG

I think we might be the only people who still go on the forum. I too think the server needs to come back because it was so much fun just screwing around with your friends, also, ever since the server was ended I've barely played Minecraft.
    gruenberger99

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm by gruenberger99

Remember me? Razz I for one am the one who was on the most and still misses all these good times

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm