Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application for Rank on 0dium's Minecraft Server

Rimato
    Rimato
    Staff

Application for Rank on 0dium's Minecraft Server Empty Application for Rank on 0dium's Minecraft Server

Post by Rimato Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)

E-mail:

Do You Have A Mic?

How often are you online?

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?

Why do you want to apply for this position?

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?

How well do you know other players/the community?

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?

Have you read the rules?

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

killerboy130

Application for Rank on 0dium's Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application for Rank on 0dium's Minecraft Server

Post by killerboy130 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 am

Name:Julian In-Game Name:killerboy130 Age:10 Location:VA E-mail:Don't feel comfortable saying that... Mic:No On:Everyday On server:New Applying because:I like these types of servers,they're fun! Deserve:'Cuz I'm a nice guy and not a Greifer Know people:Not that many,I'm new. Vouch:I don't know any Admins/Mods Griefed Before:No Staff Positions:None(Unless town Mayor Counts) Special things done:Single-Player Found Diamonds,Built a cool Fortress,made a Nether Portal out of Lava and Water,and got Nether Wart. Multi-Player Built HUGE Mansions,Found about 20 Diamonds,and LOTS more. Read Rules:Yes!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am