Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app for mod Mcguy65_jake

minecraft65
    minecraft65

app for mod Mcguy65_jake Empty app for mod Mcguy65_jake

Post by minecraft65 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with) minecraftguy65

E-mail: jakemp59@gamil.com

Do You Have A Mic? yeah i have skype

How often are you online? 4 hours to 5 hours a day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? i been here for 8 months

Why do you want to apply for this position? To help with the server or any thing els i can help with Very Happy

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I think i would be a good mod i would help with grief's and help with any way i possibly can Smile

How well do you know other players/the community? I no a lot of people pancake,white,code,zman,hosler,mad,frost,shadow.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: samwetrain,white,frost,zman,

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? I got banned from my friends server as a joke Smile

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? on my server and on my friends server i us to be admin

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? I done a lot of things for the server builds,contest,help build things,

Have you read the rules yes i have more the once some times i read them when am bored Smile

Thank you for taking the time to read my app Smile mcguy65_jake

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 am