Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africanishaniqua's Moderator Application

Africanishaniqua
    Africanishaniqua

Africanishaniqua's Moderator Application Empty Africanishaniqua's Moderator Application

Post by Africanishaniqua Thu May 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello all and my name is Adam Shaw.
    My in-game name is Africanishaniqua... Sorry for the length and complicality Laughing
    I am 13 years old and have a microphone as well as skype,teamspeak,and ventrilo.
    I live in a town near Cleveland,Ohio,USA
    My email is adam.shaw227@gmail.com
    I have a microphone as well as skype,teamspeak,and ventrilo.
    On weekends I can go anywhere from 3-10 hours (don't be hating on my no life) but not on weekdays.
    I have been on Odium's Minecraft Server since 1.0 (animal breeding).
    I feel that I well respected and have played for awhile making me an ideal person for Moderator rank.
    I could assist in building projects, server mess-ups (ranks being reset and me being with other people all not high enough rank to rank each other to builder), and having fun with the players!
    I know most of the players(some newcomers) and all mod+ and ups and most lower ranks.
    Two Moderators/Admins that would vouch for me would be Samwetraine and Zman1995.
    I have never griefed and do not have any bans at all.
    I have had Admin/Moderator on other bukkit servers because of my kindness to players and extraordinary imagination for building.
    In the world of Minecraft I have built epic bases out of the materials around me and come up with amazing designs. I am in the honors classes of my grade and get straight A's and on occasion a B.
    I have read the rules multiple times and re-read them once a month atleast. I know them well to not break any of them. Thank you for viewing my Moderator Application! Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:26 am