Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected...

dungeon

Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected... Empty Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected...

Post by dungeon Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Faction wars were supposed to be fun, but they are not. And everyone is just pissed.

I'm not kidding.

This server is rapidly losing the sense of community it once had.

I just want the normal, free build, caring server that this once was back. I can't even play and have fun anymore because all we do is kill and fight with each other while we should be building and doing what Minecraft is all about multiplayer-wise.

Faction wars are inflicting a disease onto our server. It inflicts damage over time and is rapidly moving.Damage they have caused can be healed if we remove them.However, I fear this server will completely decay if we keep them.

Please take them out, and revert the old commands for donators.

give commands
    spawn commands
    time commands
    teleport commands
    god commands
    fly commands

I paid 20 dollars for this server, I realize donators aren't given much as of now, but we need to have those back. At the moment, no donators have that, and I feel like I'm being neglected. We should be given an advantage over the random member because we actually pay for the server and help keep it up, regardless of how much we pay.

edit: I was told I was getting fly back, but I want all the commands back or I can't enjoy and have fun on the server.
    dungeon

Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected... Empty Re: Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected...

Post by dungeon Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm

If you don't take them out, at least give me my commands back. Please. Right now admins have the upper hand, and this is completely unfair, especially to donators.

Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected... Empty Re: Faction Wars NEED TO END and I am being neglected...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 am

Admins are supposed to have the upper hand, we're Admins. Faction Wars abuse is there, and we're clamping down on it. I don't partake in PvP factions because of this.

The loss of Donator commands was not a decision we were happy in making, we know, and we knew people would be upset. But it was wrecking the server, Admins have a strict rule not to hand out equipment. But appointed Mods and Donators are getting too much power, people were using it to hand out items all willy nilly, they destroyed the shop system by working around it to earn free money.

I understand you may not have done these things yourself, but the problem exists. We're tweaking permissions and commands to better suit and rebalance the server's community and economy.

You will be losing some things your once enjoyed having, and we apologize for this. We really do. But if you can get over the loss, and we encourage you to sit tight and trust we'll make this work. We promise the game will have a much more.. controlled, feeling.

Donator+ will also have the ability to join in on Tri-Weekly open Staff Meetings, you'll be representing the community and speaking what they they would be good. Small changes. I know you guys think diamonds for everyone would be good. But you have to understand, diamonds are luxury items. When everyone has 64 stacks of 64, they lose their importance.

Not to mention we get beggars and whiners, that we gifted something by a Donator, and now want more from Admins.
    It's caused us no end of trouble, and we regret taking it away. We identify many people do not abuse this. But some people ruined it for everyone. We can't just point fingers and give some people more than others. We're setting up a Veteran system, you'll get things for being on for longer. You'll donate for things that are convenient, but not to become a god among men.
    And we'll be sure, Admins do not partake in any kind of PvP unless doing so in a fair fashion. We're taking that last sentence very seriously.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 am

PS Admins are supose to have the upperhand. We run the server.
    davidcam
    davidcam

Post by davidcam Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Vetaran system, o ya (ive been long enough to know what cool kids is)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:57 pm