Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Whitemambaa's Moderator application

xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

Whitemambaa's Moderator application Empty Whitemambaa's Moderator application

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:33 am

My name is Rhys, in game I am Whitemambaa.
    I am 15 years old, I live near Vancouver in BC, Canada.
    I am usually online in all my spare time at home, so more than 5 hours.
    I do have Skype, but my family is strongly against meeting 'strangers' online.
    I think that I deserve to be a Moderator mainly because I love to help people. As B+, I don't get much attention from new people if there is someone with a higher rank, even though I'd love to help. I also hope that I will be able to pick out the bad people, my shop at spawn has been greifed multiple times.
    I have good relationships with quite a few of the other players, such as IAMSOSORRY (my first friend on the server), minecraftguy65, mav_99, and Petchkin2000 to name a few.
    Some people I think would vouch for me are mcg, code and Rimato.
    I have read the rules and follow them as best I can.
    I have also built a lovely binary calculator, and a Music machine for the sole purpose of the server. I am working on a Ticker that will scroll "Odium", it half works at the moment.
    Thanks you for considering my application, I hope to be able to contribute to this server better in my near future!
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx
    xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx

Whitemambaa's Moderator application Empty Re: Whitemambaa's Moderator application

Post by xXxMoNkEyMaNxXx Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am

Oh yeah, I joined around a month ago Smile
    minecraft65
    minecraft65

Whitemambaa's Moderator application Empty Re: Whitemambaa's Moderator application

Post by minecraft65 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 pm

love your app voted Smile mcguy65!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:21 pm