Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kells117's Moderator application

kells117
    kells117

kells117's Moderator application Empty kells117's Moderator application

Post by kells117 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with)
    kells117

E-mail: pkelly1997@hotmail.com

Do You Have A Mic?yes

How often are you online?I am online on odiums server for at least 5 hours a day and I am on at times when there is only a few people on and that is when the griefers come out and I want to stop them

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?Over 3 months

Why do you want to apply for this position?
    I want this position because odium is my favourite Minecraft server and I hate the thought of it being griefed and what I want for odium is for it to become better and I think I can make it better so that is why I want to apply for this position.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for?
    I believe i deserve this rank because I will make this server better and more fun for the people on it by stopping griefers and helping new players to get started.
    How well do you know other players/the community?
    I know most of the players on the server
    Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you:
    zman and demon or banana I forget which one because it was on demons account when they said they would vouch for me and they might have said it was banana but it was one or the other.
    Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?
    NO.
    Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?
    I am an admin on whitemambas server but it is just starting of.
    What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?
    Well i was making a mall but it got griefed badly and now me and a few other people are planning on making a library and me and samwetraine made a run down town sort of thing
    Have you read the rules?
    Yes

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am