Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gruenberger99s moderator application

gruenberger99
    gruenberger99

gruenberger99s moderator application Empty gruenberger99s moderator application

Post by gruenberger99 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Randal
    Exact In-game name:(The Name You Log-in with) gruenberger99

E-mail:dont have on sorry.

Do You Have A Mic? no i dont yet i will soon

How often are you online? 2-4 hours a day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? 7 months

Why do you want to apply for this position? because i like helping people in need and cleaning around the spawn by fixing griefs and banning griefers

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? Im trustworthy and i want to help the new people that come on get started on this awsome server,.

How well do you know other players/the community? very well except for the new people but i get to know them to.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Mav_99 and Zman1995

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? no i havent and never will.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? yes ive been a admin on a different server.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? Ive made a town (creeperville) and a herobrine in big_city and helped make yellow zoo.

Have you read the rules?
    Yes i read the rules and will always follow them.

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 pm