Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Remove Bucc as a Moderator

celtic_frost

Remove Bucc as a Moderator Empty Remove Bucc as a Moderator

Post by celtic_frost Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 pm

I am sick and tired of Buccaneerschamp abusing his power. I am done with his incessant bullshit. I can't do a single thing on this server without him being a complete and utter asshole. He removes EVERYTHING I attempt to build (and if there are signs, he makes an admin do it). I cannot talk because I am muted (by him of course), and hes an irrational prick. I have plenty of pictures to prove the following things he has done:

1. Blocked the path to my home using bedrock and signs
    2. Made signs that degrade me (Hosler knows about these, he deleted them)
    3. Griefed my town (he has admins break the signs that I have put up.

He is not fit for a moderator. He needs to be punished.
    PLEASE do something about him.
    celtic_frost

Remove Bucc as a Moderator Empty Re: Remove Bucc as a Moderator

Post by celtic_frost Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Here are some of the pictures:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/96/02/75/2011-112.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/96/02/75/2011-113.png

Hosler will tell you about the signs saying I am a dumbass, a hypocrite, etc.
    I had him delete those.
    Buccaneerschamp1

Remove Bucc as a Moderator Empty ROFL!

Post by Buccaneerschamp1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

This Is So Saddening

1. "Writing Signs That Degrated me" and you didnt? i remember a sign saying "NO POSERS" "THAT MEANS U BUCC"
    Hypocracy Count: 1

2. "Destroys Eveything I Attempt To Build" And You Didnt? Bitching To Hosler to get him to destroy signs in "MY TOWN". Not Yours: Hypocracy Count: 2

3. So What Have I Destroyed? Buildings: No Home: No and Signs?: No so what have i destroyed i see nothing here.

4. "Arragent Asshole" Yes And You Are Not? Lying Saying I Broke My Mothers Orbital Bone and She May Go Blind? "Which If I Did I Wouldnt Be Here I Would Be Getting My Ass Beat By Dad and Most likley in Jail for Parental Abuse" Dumbfuck I Do Remember The Time You Broke Moms Hand yes. Hypocracy Count: 3

5. "He Is Not Fit For A Mod" And You Are? No You Are Not.

6. "MY TOWN" No It Is Not Your Town Smartass it is mine. You just live there.

7. Get Over it its a fucking game you moron. Getting overly angry at Minecraft. thats fucking pathetic congrats. spend the rest of your life by yourself. because when you leave college have no money. no job and no wife. i will laugh my ass off at you. trust me it will happen sir.

Sponsored content

Remove Bucc as a Moderator Empty Re: Remove Bucc as a Moderator

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am