Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mav_99's Moderator Application using new format

Mav_99

Mav_99's Moderator Application using new format Empty Mav_99's Moderator Application using new format

Post by Mav_99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 pm

I reposted my app because we have a new format for applications.

Exact In-game name: Mav_99 (nickname:Purple_Slime_Mav)

E-mail:maverick.hayes@live.com

Do You Have A Mic? no sorry i do not currently have a mic

How often are you online? 2-6 hours a day

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server?about 3 and a half months and I intend to stay on for a long time.

Why do you want to apply for this position? Because I would really like to help the community,by cleaning up griefs and banning the people who griefed. Also helping people with problems/questions.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I am trustworthy and i love to help people and i think i could really help improve the server if any problems come up. Smile

How well do you know other players/the community? I know everyone on the server and get to know all the new people who join.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: 24shadows and Whitemambaa

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?
    Nope and I never will.
    Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? No this is only the second server i have been on and the first one was not good so i left and found this awesome server. Even though i have never held a staff position before i understand the requirments of moderator.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? I have built a purple slime house,a food shop,I have 3 houses on the server and I built a Zoo.

Have you read the rules? Yes I have and I can help enforce them.

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

I hope you consider this application and thanks for reading it. Please Respond that would be great. Thanks Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am