Odium's MineCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odium's MineCraft

Odium's MineCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desinix's Moderator Application

Desinix
    Desinix

Desinix's Moderator Application Empty Desinix's Moderator Application

Post by Desinix Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Exact In-game name:Desinix

E-mail: dbottino24@yahoo.com

Do You Have A Mic? Yes.

How often are you online? 2-3.5 hours a day.

How long have you been on 0dium's Minecraft Server? 12-05-2011.

Why do you want to apply for this position? I love helping other people and I feel like I could be a lot of use on this server. I have a lot of good ideas as well.

Why do you deserve the rank you're applying for? I've been on this server a long time, I am online a lot so I can get a lot done while other Mods and Admins aren't online, and I am trustworthy.

How well do you know other players/the community? Being on this server for about 3 years, I've met and got to know other members. I've helped a lot of them too.

Name two current Admins or Moderators that would vouch for you: Zman and Demon, 0dium's my buddy too :3

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? No.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Yes, I've been an Admin/Co-Owner and a Moderator twice on other servers.

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality? I've made many awesome builds in not only this server, but many others as well including building spawn. In reality, I have won numerous Varsity Arts awards and have been accepted into the National Art Honors Society.

Have you read the rules? Of course.

(This is a disclaimer. By saying yes to this means you accept the rules of 0diums Minecraft, and other names we use for hosting. Meaning if you have your rights stripped or banned. You cannot tell us "I didn't know.")

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 pm